Our philosophy is based on a respect for the uniqueness of each child, their family and culture. In partnership, staff and parents create a safe, nurturing environment that promotes the physical, social, emotional, creative, linguistic and cognitive development of each child.
We assist children in exploring the areas of:
- SELF-AWARENESS: Who am I?
- SELF-APPRECIATION: I like who I am.
- SELF-REGULATION: I make good choices.
- SELF-HELP: I practice doing things for myself.
- SELF-RELIANCE: I can do things by myself!
“For information on enrollment, cost and grants available to families please call Patricia Soletti at 530 279-2632. We are currently enrolling new students”