Why Choose SEALS?
- The SEALS Expanded Learning Program offers youth in Modoc County a safe and enriching enviroment where your child/ren can learn and grow through; academic assistance, arts and crafts, physical activity, cooking projects, and technology.
- Seals is regulated by California Department of Education.
- If your child attends all 180 days of SEALS, that equals 90 extra academic days per year!
- The staff at SEALS are trained professionals who have a passion for working with youth and providing them with the necessary tools to become happy, successful adults.
- SEALS aligns with what the regular school day does and communicates frequently with teachers and administration to ensure your child’s needs are being met.
- SEALS provides an organized and fun schedule.
- SEALS provides a parallel program that supports programs such as sports, 4H, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Theater, Band, etc.
- Monday-Thursday the program offers one hour of academic assistance, filled with homework completion and academic games.
- Monday-Friday the program offers a healthy snack and enrichment time (the fun stuff!)
- Fridays are filled with birthday parties, movie days, cooking activities, and prizes.
Contact Information: If you have any questions regarding the SEALS Expanded Learning Program, please contact; (530) 233-7115